H2bid is an international e-procurement exchange for the water utility industry. We connect water utilities and vendors around the world. Our cloud-based services are used to maximize procurement efficiency, reduce operating and infrastructure costs, and enhance local economic development. H2bid has become the leading source for vendors seeking water utility contract opportunities
Vendors use our industry-leading Premium Membership plan for lead generation. Each month, Premium Members have access to thousands of new business opportunities with water and wastewater utilities.
Premium Members receive unmatched benefits, including:
- Customized daily email alerts of bid opportunities from water utilities around the nation and other parts of the world
- Unlimited searching of the world’s largest database of water utility bid information
- Consulting assistance with profile development
Water and wastewater utilities realize numerous benefits from H2bid, including:
- Implement online e-bidding with no upfront cost and no software to build or license
- Reduce procurement costs
- Implement an environmentally-friendly (green) contracting process
- Increasing sub-contracting opportunities for local vendors
- Access the largest database of water/wastewater utility vendors
- Search our vast library of bids and tenders from water utilities around the world
- Use our innovative services designed to hep you make smarter procurement decisions
H2bid was founded in 2006 by Glenn Oliver. Oliver served as a member of the Detroit Board of Water Commissioners, which oversees one of the nation’s largest water and wastewater systems (serving approximately four million people covering over 1,000 square miles). Oliver is a graduate of Michigan State University (James Madison College) and the University of Michigan Law School.